Saturday, June 6, 2009

Sat., June 6, 2009

Morning friends. Here's another excerpt from "Sunrise, Day One!" In this scene Susan has met another survivor, a man named Randy Steiger, and she is giving him a can of greens to eat. He seems to be knowledgable about the aspects of ESP, and Susan has revealed to him the fact that she can see her spirit guide and the spirit of her dead son, Dave.

"Thank you," he said, taking the can. He dug right in. Between bites he asked, "How often does this Stephen come to see you?"
"Oh, actually he's here all the time or at least near. He becomes visiable to me whenever I think to him. You see, they hear our thoughts, and when we think of them or to them, they are immediately drawn to us. I'm sure it's that way with your guide."
"Really? he said. "Do you think they would appear if I thought to them?"
I thought a minute. "Well, I don't know why not. You are one of those chosen to remain on this earth, and they will be helping all of us. Why don't we ask them to join us?" I proposed.
Randy looked up, surprised at my suggestion, and then calmly said, "Okay, I'd like to meet him, and Dave, too."
With that, I closed my eyes and with my thoughts asked Stephen and Dave to join us. In an instant, Dave and Stephen stood in front of us. Randy almost dropped his can of greens as he looked up and saw the beautiful, raidiant forms of Stephen and Dave, glowing like sunlight against the wall of the barn. One word escaped Randy's lips. "Jesus!"
"No," said Stephen, "I am Stephen and this is Dave."
It was obvious that Randy wasn't used to seeing those in the spiritual form. He rose to his feet, never taking his eyes off Stephen and Dave. I was surprised in the changes in his aura; it seemed to draw in and change to very thin-looking colors at the same time.
"You have nothing to fear," said Stephen in a reassuring voice. " Please sit down and finish your meal."
Recovering himseslf, Randy seemed to realize for the first time that he was standing. He glanced at me and then sat back down.

Well, more next time. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment