Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

The weather doesn't know if it should rain or shine today! We've had both several times already and it's only 9:00 in the morning! My husband's gone to play golf! Hope he doesn't get too wet! I'm trying to catch up on my blog and Twitter after being gone several days on a lovely trip to Northen Indiana where we visited with family. We enjoyed watching our baby granddughter open her presents for her first birthday! She loves books! She loved the pink teddy bear I got her, too. You should have seen the look on her face when all of the family started singing "Happy Birthday" to her. She wasn't sure what was happening! (Maybe we didn't sound that good! Ha)!

Today I have finished and resubmitted my updates for the book. I thought that I would leave you with a couple of short excerpts from the wisdom of spiritual guide Stephen, one of the book's leading characters.

With your mind you form thoughts. With your feelings you clothe those thoughts, and they become things of substance. With your will you propel them into your world.

All life is coontinuous, just the form is changed. It flows like a river, mearely changing the scenery as it goes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment